Thursday, September 3, 2009

Last night I had what was essentially a borrowed dream that fortunately incorporated the rightful owner. I sold almost everything I own, bought a beige 1983 Cadillac El Dorado and began what was sure to be a destinationless adventure throughout North and South America with Heather Parsons.

Though the adventures were only beginning when I woke up, it was still a great dream and a much needed improvement from the night prior. Two nights ago I dreamed that I applied to be a nanny, and the parents of the child sent me a small box filled with seamen and broken glass and a note that read, "Dear hippy faggot." Brutal.

2 comments:

  1. thats what i wanna do so bad. sorry but i cannot go to california for a while man. life basically sent me a box filled with shit and semen and a note that says "how does that ass feel bitch?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sucky. nonetheless, i was looking online and saw the car from my dream on ebay - beige 1983 cadillac el dorado in new jersey for like $1500 in new jersey. so hopefully i can find something of the equivalent in a year or so when i have the funds, and we can gather some thrill-seekers for an adventure of epic proportions.

    even though you can't do the u.s. travels, you should still try and scrounge up a plane ticket's worth and get out to san francisco. it's a beautiful city with more going on than i can possibly fathom. but it's hard to enjoy it like the familiarity of columbia, so it would be rad to be able to combine the two.

    miss you. talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete