Thursday, August 20, 2009

master of none

I recently thought about how people usually excel in something when they put all of their efforts into it. "Jack of all trades, master of none." That's how I feel. My whole life has been spent jumping between drawing, photography, music, video, skateboarding, etc and in order to "master" something, I will need to narrow it down.

After lots of thinking, I was able to narrow it down to drawing, photography, music and video. Mainly because my kickflips are garbage.

So this is it: my farewell to the dream twelve years in the making. At 26 years old, I accept the fact that I will never become a professional skateboarder.


("Gorilla Warfare" - 2003)


("Heart of Columbia" - 2005)

Progress is progress. Even in tiny steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment